Honolulu Dentist - Dr. Kurt I. Nishiguchi
Cosmetic and Restorative Dental Care - World Class Smiles!
COVID-19 Update: It’s been a challenging leg in our journey over the last few months. Despite this, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and the safety of our team.
We follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and therefore our team is up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that is issued. Recent team training has focused on COVID-19-specific infection control procedures.
With the health and safety of our patients and our team as overriding priorities, we have developed a plan to proceed with a very deliberate, carefully phased in approach to resuming non-elective patient care over the coming weeks and months.
Our road map for the path forward will allow for, among other things, the following:
- COVID-19 screening for everyone (our team and our patients) before entering our office; we will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office, as well as have a temperature check.
- Adequate physical distancing--patients only please in the office. Of course, if necessary, one parent/guardian/caregiver may accompany the patient.
- We ask that you please wear a mask.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being part of our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back and continuing along our journey.
When you visit Honolulu dentist Kurt I. Nishiguchi, DDS your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- Cleanings & Exams
- Dentures & Partials
- Root Canal Therapy
- Periodontal Treatments
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Call Today (808) 733-7000
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions.
Kurt I. Nishiguchi, DDS
3660 Waialae Ave., Suite 202
Honolulu, HI 96816